I just discovered this new layout... which I really enjoy. I can't change the colors/have my gadgets/anything pretty... but I still like it. Maybe they'll make it more customizable soon.
The good news is that the reason I've been so absent is I have been a whole lotta busy. Bulleted list to fill you in? Ok. If you insist.
- I successfully completed my 30 day Bikram Yoga challenge, and I truly feel amazing.
- I bought a new computer which will make my entire life so much easier.
- I am currently developing a web series with a new friend I met at an audition.
- I was cast in a new dark comedy which will run at the end of October.
- I completed my first season with The Actors Project NYC and had a very successful showcase. No, I still don't have an agent, but I was asked back for another season and am going to MAKE IT A PRIORITY and really put myself out there.
- I chopped my hair off.
- Since I chopped my hair off, I am getting new headshots done tomorrow with Peter Hurley.
- I am working on designing the logo for the new bar "Hair of the Dog" opening in December.
- I am still going to yoga almost every day.
- Still working at my damn bar...
- Designing a series of yoga shirts.
- My mother came to visit and we had an AMAZING TIME.
- Started a new 10 week monologue class at The Barrow Group Theatre Company.
- Sleeping when I get a chance... or if the following bullets don't distract me:
- Dating/making poor decisions about men(boys).
- ALLY MCBEAL IS STREAMING ON NETFLIX
- XFILES IS STREAMING ON NETFLIX
- The return of Modern Family, Parks and Rec, Community, How I Met Your Mother, 30 Rock, Dexter... etc.
I promise to pop in more often. I'm so bad at this... but I will try harder. Thanks for stopping in. Next post will be way more awesomer (grammar). And just so you feel reading this wasn't a complete waste of your time, enjoy this awesome article: